Friday, September 14, 2012

First post.... Yay!

I'm a couple of days in this but let me share..
Just back from a 4 day pass in TX with the love of my life before he ships over to sand land.

I left home a girlfriend and returned home a fiancee.
I left home prettily primped even down to waxed off hair from southern regions I don't even want to mention...  and came home feeling like this... I feel like an old grandpa wearing womens jewelry.
How do you go from being so happy... on vacation with the love of your life sipping margaritas by the pool... indulging in the best mexican food of your life... having the most amazingly hot crazy monkey sex EVER... and getting engaged(!!!)... back to the hum drum alone* life you're going to live while he's gone?
I can do this on my own... that isn't the issue... I can mow my own lawn, shovel my own snow and dog shit... I'm a girl who can hold her own. Right now I am just missing the comforts of my boy. Terribly.
And how does one even dare feel sad when Captain America is being seperated from his kiddo's, his life... and on top of it working 24/7 (no mid-tour leave any more thank you) in sand land? He's going to have sand in places I don't even want to see and sleeping in a metal building while fiancee gets to cuddle in our nice bed and eat all of her own home cooked meals.
How does a girl with all the comforts of home even dare grumble? Ponder me that people.
 
*Sorry... not alone... I do have a little girl, a dog, and the clone a willy I brought back from TX. But you know what I mean.
 
This is my year to snap shit. I need to finish school and fix my overactive negative brain so I can stop being so goddamned uptight.
Shrinky told me to think of 5 things each night and 5 things each morning that I am happy/thankful for on that day... Here's tonight's list:
1. My kiddo actually missed me while in TX... what... my kid noticed I was gone???
2. I saw the woman with the 4 foot long boobies today.
3. The guys I work with took it upon themselves to announce my engagement on the intercom today.
4. I got som fresh tomates!
5. I got to talk to Captain America for a few hours today while he supported me through some craziness.
 
What craziness you ask?
Sitting in a meeting this morning just minding my own business and this pops up on my phone...
A little background. My ex was crazy to begin with. Hence the reason he is an ex. However... the craziness erupted to a new level when I left him... and today reahed an all time awesome level of nuttiness... 
Apparently he found out this little lady is getting hitched.
WTF is he talking about? Back about 4 years ago we took joint custody of my niece... since then he has used her as a pawn to start every argument under the book with me. Relief and terror struck me after getting this message... Relief because thank effing christ I can finally stop being harassed... terror because I do NOT want to see my kiddo go through being abandoned by yet another person who claimed to have cared for her. (It was her bio-mother last year)
I replied basically with a "Good, but you're a dick.. and you need to explain why to her.." I dusted my hands and started planning my plan of action to help the little lady...
But... as always, can anything ever be simple? No... because he is "Not giving up on her at all!"
FML.
Are lobotomies still legal?
 
I go to court on the 3rd to get him off the custody paperwork. This has been a year and a half in the making. Fingers crossed it isn't a shit show.
 
Anways...
We're thinking of having a pig roast to celebrate the nuptials.
I want to name the pig single.. Then cook that sucker up and destroy it!
 
Lets hope this deployment goes fast!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment