My captain is (safe?) in his destination!
This is driving me crazy already. I have been EXTREMELY lucky in that we have been able to text eachother almost every day since we started wanting to text eachother... even through MOB. And I'm lucky that I have a boy who wants to talk to me so much... ;) Hell.. he's lucky I want to talk to HIM so much! hehe
I'm having big withdrawls now. There is no texting - email only..
And because of this time difference the Captain is in bed most of my awake time!
I'm sure I'll get used to it... but right now I feel like a crack head who needs her Captain fix...
It's driving me a little crazy. I keep checking my phone thinking it went off and I just didn't hear it... Checking my email... Nothing. I'd better get used to this soon!
Got mah first care package packaged and ready to send tomorrow though - and not to toot my own horn.. but I'm kinda awesome at the care package making! <toot,toot> My boy's going to get a down comforter, brand new sheets, magazines, a shirt, a picture in the frame, coffee, drinks, and other assorted goodies.. all in one large priority box! <woot,woot!>
I think the thing that bother's me most of all is that he's going to do without so much this year. Not that he ever asks for much... but it bugs me.
Anyways - this girl is exhausted. Tuesday night this girl got called into work at 10PM. Bundled the little miss up and brought her to my friends house... then trucked myself and the mutt into work.
I worked from 10PM until 3:30PM... 'tis the nature of the beast... But the beast can bite my boob. :/
This is the type of message you'll get when you leave your pup to be babysat by a bunch of men..
She's got her cute face on because she thinks she's getting that brownie...
After I left work I went to see the Captain's family friends... I love those folks... but if they tell me not to do the daily necessary things that parents to to teach little ones good manners... I may choke them. seriously. There's some manners for ya!
Sigh... No... my child cannot ask the hostess to make her a hot dog when there is a good meal in front of her. No... my child can not exect everything to be dropped so that the channel can be changed 2 minutes prior to dinner. Yes... my child DOES have to say please and thank you and hello and goodbye...
Maybe I was just tired from not sleeping... But I left there so frustrated. They've never had kids. I want to leave the Miss with them for a month and see how they critique me after that.
Went to breakfast with the boss yesterday morning (they do need to feed us when we're working 17 hour shifts) and who should walk in but the future father in law....
Poor guy comes in and hs future daughter in law is sitting there having breakfast with a strange man.
Holy hot death rays from hell were shooting out of his eyes until I explained and introduced.
...And got a good chuckle.
I went to see them tonight and he denies it... but the rays were there... momma thought there was gunna be a brawl!!
Ok. So I need to go get some work done.
And maybe get to sleep early?? Wishful thinking.
Five things:
1. Wedding(ish) planning. We're doing a quick elopement and a big redneck pig roast. So I get to pick out a pretty dress and design cute invites (the 2 most fun parts!!). We both are through our practice marriages (that's what Captain calls our first marriages) so for this time around - The LAST time- we want simple, and FUN. All about just enjoying the private moment of the wedding itself and then celebrating the shit out of it after!
2. Got pics of the Captains room, and got to talk to him for a bit today. He sounds like he's going to enjoy himself this year. If he's not miserable I'm ok!
3. So thankful I have future in-laws that I like!
4. My kiddo is super inspired to draw lately because I drew her a little picture on my last flight. Who woulda known it took something so small...?
5. Took the kiddo to Panera where she had an actual convo with me... hey... she's 8... ever tried to have a convo with an 8 year old? It's like talking to Cleverbot..
Goodnight all! One of us is already out...
No comments:
Post a Comment