"I'm going to call Kristen!" she exclaimed.
I dialed little Kristen and handed miss the phone... the child's father answered and little miss looked at me in confused horror and stuttered and umm'd for a good 30 seconds while mom hissed "Ask for Kristen!"
Little miss got hung up on before she coud get the words out.
<My daughter is THE QUEEN of awkward>
So mom dialed up dear old dad and explained that her daughter was not a prank caller, howevever she does have the social skills of a barn owl.
Kristen was put on the phone and a very awkward play date was set up between the girls.
Turns out however... that Kristen is a twin, and little miss failed to mention this!
So... I had three little girls tearing up my very small one floor duplex for most the day... doing "experiments" with moon sand and glitter... and making every floor look like the tooth fairy went on an all night bender and tossed her glittery little cookies everywhere.
Speaking of school!
I just signed up for my last three courses, so by January I will be DONE... Three is more then I've ever taken at a time... and this will be in conjunction with holidays, FRG, a quilting class, kid, and work.. as well as soldier maintenance... So I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to manage and keep my sanity at the same time. But I'll give it a good old college try! ...See what I did there? ha!
One of my latest assignments was to make a composition in photoshop... whatdoya think?
Five things for the day:
1. Started ordering Christmas gifts for little miss early. Woohoo archery set!
2. I found an awesome way to cook a squash.
3. Yoga was cancelled.
4. Hot cocoa with marshmellow vodka is delish, and somehow makes three little girls a bit easier to tolerate.
5. Didn't have to leave the house all day!

No comments:
Post a Comment